GET A QUOTE
Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has developed the SHIELD-95-MEDI surgical N95 disposable respirator to fit more comfortably and securely than any other respirator on the market. The SHIELD-95-MEDI focuses on what matters most to the end-user: fit, breathability, visibility, and durability. Our customers have told us the SHIELD-95-MEDI is a “fit test champion,” checking the boxes in fit, comfort, and breathability. In addition to a good seal, we know visibility is also crucial; our patent-pending ClearView Bar can increase your peripheral viewing angle up to 30%. As an ASTM Level 3 surgically rated / NIOSH N95 certified respirator, the SHIELD-95-MEDI is the ideal choice for healthcare workers and all others who require a superior quality and high performance surgical N95 disposable respirator.
NIOSH # TC 84A-9431
Material Composition:*This product contains no components made from Natural Rubber Latex
- Filter: Polypropylene
- Nose Foam: Medical Grade PVC
- Nose Clip: Dual Iron Core Polypropylene Coated Wire
- Coverweb: Polypropylene
- Head Straps: Polyisoprene
- Fluid Resistance: ASTM 2100 Level 3 (160 mmHg)
- Flammability Rating: Class 1
- Shelf/Storage Life: 3 Years from the date on the box (YYYY-MM-DD format)
- Storage Temperature Limits: Between -4°F (-20°C) and +86°F (+30°C)
- Storage Relativity Humidity Limits: Not Exceeding 80% RH
- Individually Wrapped
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Manufactured By: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
Time Use Limitation
A respirator may be used until damaged, breathing becomes difficult, or contaminated with blood or bodily fluids. Discard after every use when used for surgical procedures. Follow national, state, local, and facility infection control guidance and policies.
Store respirators in original packaging and away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, and damaging chemicals.