GET A QUOTE
Designed for aseptic environments, the ActiveCountRp offers a microbial air sampling solution that can be integrated with an environmental monitoring program or system. With its built in vacuum pump, single button operation and HEPA filtered exhaust, the ActiveCountRp is ideal for monitoring of critical aseptic manufacturing environments.
The ActiveCountRp can be mounted on a wall or directly on process equipment. The sampling head can be mounted on top of the unit itself or remote mounted within the critical manufacturing environemnt. Whether you are sampling within a cleanroom or inside of a Biosafety Cabinet or Laminr Flow Bench, the ActiveCountP will meet your cGMP compliant monitoring needs.
The ActiveCounRp integrates seemelsly into a environmental monitoring system and transfers data on demend using RS-485 MODBUS or Ethernet MODBUS TCP communication.
- Designed for ISO 14698 Compliance
- 1 CFM (28.3 LPM) sample rate
- Integrated vacuum pump
- HEPA filtered exhaust
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Closed loop feedback flow control system
- Single start/stop push button
- Local LED status indicators
- Remote or direct mount sampling head options
- Third party validated sampling head
- 2 Year warranty