The H210 maintains high visibility due to our patent-pending ClearView Bar by significantly decreasing the impaired peripheral view that other respirators frequently cause.
- Material Composition:
- Filter: Polypropylene
- Nose Foam: Medical Grade PVC
- Nose Clip: Dual Core Polypropylene Coated Wire
- Coverweb: Polypropylene
- Head Straps: Polyisoprene
- Particle Filtration: 98.27%
- Shelf/Storage Life: 3 Years from the date on the box (YYYY-MM-DD format)
- Storage Temperature Limits: Between -4°F (-20°C) and +86°F (+30°C)
- Storage Relativity Humidity Limits: Not Exceeding 80% RH
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Manufactured By: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
Time Use Limitation
A respirator may be used until damaged, breathing becomes difficult or contaminated with blood or bodily fluids. Discard after every use when used for surgical procedures. Follow national, state, local, and facility infection control guidance and policies.
Store respirators in original packaging and away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, and damaging chemicals.
|Type||Part #||Title||Paper Size||File Size||下载|
|Datasheet||211005||H210 Datasheet||Letter||568.3 KB||DOWNLOAD|