Our H220 exceeds the N95 filtration rating specification while maintaining high breathability due to its unique large surface area design. The H220 respirator is designed with twice the thickness of standard respirators, offering continued performance even over multiple uses.
- Certification by: NIOSH # TC-84A-9268
- Material Composition:
- Filter: Polypropylene
- Nose Foam: Thermoplastic Copolymer
- Nose Clip: Aluminum
- Coverweb: Polypropylene
- Head Straps: Elastic (60% polypropylene, 40% latex-free natural rubber)
- Total Intake Surface Area: 70 Square inches (178 cm²)
- Mean Pressure Drop: 6.9 mm H2O
- Nelson Labs Filter Efficiency: 98.27%
- Particle Filtration: Filters 97.6% of particles down to 0.019μm
- Shelf/Storage Life: 3 Years from the date on the box (YYYY-MM-DD format)
- Storage Temperature Limits: Between -4°F (-20°C) and +86°F (+30°C)
- Storage Relativity Humidity Limits: Not Exceeding 80% RH
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Manufactured By: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
Time Use Limitation
A respirator may be used until damaged, breathing becomes difficult or contaminated with blood or bodily fluids. Discard after every use when used for surgical procedures. Follow national, state, local, and facility infection control guidance and policies.
Store respirators in original packaging and away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, and damaging chemicals.
|Type||Part #||Title||Paper Size||File Size||下载|
|其他||210901||Determination of Inhalation and Exhalation Resistance for Air-Purifying Respirators Final Report||Letter||223.3 KB||DOWNLOAD|
|其他||210901||Sodium Chloride (NaCl) Aerosol Test Final Report||Letter||352.0 KB||DOWNLOAD|