KALİBRASYON VE ONARIMLAR
Lighthouse maintains Calibration Service Centers in eight different locations around the world. Our service management teams track the calibration schedules for customers and assure that their instruments are consistently maintained and calibrated. Help is just a phone call away at (800) 945-5905 / (541) 770-5905 from outside the U.S. or contact us.
Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions calibrates, and verifies the performance of its particle counters using best practice metrology methods. Our procedures are designed to maximize the repeatability, reproducibility and accuracy of our instruments. These procedures have been developed in accordance with key standards for particle counters including ISO 21501.
The reproducibility of our measurements is achieved through proper design and verified through state of the art optical alignment methods, standard reference counters and appropriate count calibration procedures.
The calibration we perform is NIST traceable.
Our calibration services include:
- Instrument removal (if needed)
- Installation of a customer spare instrument or Lighthouse loaner (if available)
- Instrument inspection (as received data available)
- Calibration of the instrument
- Reinstallation of the calibrated instrument (if needed)
- Verification and revalidation at the Lighthouse system
- Calibration certificate issued with each instrument