[Upcoming Webinar] Strategize like the Pros: Path to Paperless for Better Contamination Control Strategy
Register for our Webinar!
Join us on October 21st to understand how to implement a paperless monitoring system and mitigate against lost data and human errors associated with paper-based systems.
“Strategize like the Pros: Path to Paperless for Better Contamination Control Strategy”
Jason Kelly (VP of Services) Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions and Robert Lutskus (Associate Director, Commercial Operation) Lonza Informatics will jointly host and provide an informative overview of the disadvantages of current paper based systems and the lack of data integrity enabling lost data, bad data, human errors and a waste of resources needed to support such a system.
With Lighthouse’s new ApexZ Portable Particle counters and a MODA EM combination our hosts will look at the
advantages of a paperless particle counting system with a case study based on Cleanroom Monitoring and Certification to today’s cGMP standards.
Register today to secure your seat!
For the North America :
- Understand the detrimental issues with current paper based systems
- See how much time and resources a paper based system requires
- Look at the inherent risks of a paper based system
- Learn how to upgrade to a paperless monitoring system today
- Learn about the advantages of a paperless system
- Learn how a paperless system significantly improves data integrity
- Learn how much time and money can be saved with a paperless solution
- Learn how a paperless system supports the FDA ALCOA guidelines
You will need to attend this Webinar:
- If you are a Cleanroom Production Manager
- If you are a cleanroom technician
- If you use particle counters
- If you are a Cleanroom Subject Matter Expert
- If you are a Cleanroom Quality manager
- If you are a cleanroom certifier
- If you are responsible for Environmental Monitoring in your cleanroom
- If you need to develop a Contamination Control Strategy
Save Your Seat!