[Live Webinar] Strategize like the Pros: Path to Paperless for Better Contamination Control Strategy
Watch our Webinar Video Preview
Join us on October 21st to understand how to implement a paperless monitoring system and mitigate against lost data and human errors associated with paper based systems.
“Strategize like the Pros: Path to Paperless for Better Contamination Control Strategy”
Jason Kelly (VP of Services) Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions and Robert Lutskus (Associate Director, Commercial Operation) Lonza Informatics will jointly host and provide an informative overview of the disadvantages of current paper based systems and the lack of data integrity enabling lost data, bad data, human errors and a waste of resources needed to support such a system.
With Lighthouse’s new ApexZ Portable Particle counters and a MODA EM combination our hosts will look at the advantages of a paperless particle counting system with a case study based on Cleanroom Monitoring and Certification to today’s cGMP standards.
- Understand the detrimental issues with current paper based systems
- See how much time and resources a paper based system requires
- Look at the inherent risks of a paper based system
- Learn how to upgrade to a paperless monitoring system today
- Learn about the advantages of a paperless system
- Learn how a paperless system significantly improves data integrity
- Learn how much time and money can be saved with a paperless solution
- Learn how a paperless system supports the FDA ALCOA guidelines
You will need to attend this Webinar:
- If you are a Cleanroom Quality manager
- If you are a Cleanroom Production Manager
- If you are a cleanroom technician
- If you use particle counters
- If you are a Cleanroom Subject Matter Expert
- If you are a cleanroom certifier
- If you are responsible for Environmental Monitoring in your cleanroom
- If you need to develop a Contamination Control Strategy
- Jason Kelly has spent over 25 years working in the Pharmaceutical and Semi-Conductor Cleanroom Industry managing and delivering major Evironmental Monitoring projects and developing test protocols for IQ/OQ and PQ.
- He has also set up multiple ISO 17025 Particle Counter facilities worldwide and has many years of technical experience with partle counter calibrations to ISO 21501 standards.
- Jason has also published many technical articles on Environmental Monitoring in Cleanrooms and Particle & Air sampling technologies and travels frequently as a guest subject matter presenter around the world.
- A subject matter expert on laboratory informatics within quality control for the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
- An Associate Director, Commercial Operations for Lonza Bioscience Informatics, and is responsible for leading all technical sales support, customer service, development, support and professional delivery activities for Lonza's Informatics software portfolio. He also develops the product strategy and roadmap for software releases.
- Worked in QC laboratories and Laboratory Informatics for almost 20 years, originally a QC microbiologist, Rob has worked for Merck, Hoffman La Roche and Baxter before joining ImClone Systems in Branchburg, NJ.
- An active member in a variety of industry organizations, including the Parenteral Drug Association and ISPE. He is also a contributing author to Environmental Monitoring: A Comprehensive Handbook, Volume 3.