[Live Webinar] Preventing Downtime with Liquid Particle Counter Technology
In this webinar, Jason Kelly, VP of Services, will present:
“What everyone must know about liquid particle counting technology and the top reasons why you should implement a liquid particle counting monitoring system.”
- How liquid particle counters work
- What liquid particle counter should you use
- Liquid particle counter case study overview
- Why use a liquid particle counter monitoring system
Who Should Attend:
- Cleanroom professionals
- Cleanroom qualification team members
- Cleanroom Production & Quality Managers
- Quality Assurance team members
- If you are a member of validation master plan team
- If you are responsible for risk assessment for cleanrooms
- If you are responsible for cleanroom monitoring plan
- Jason Kelly has spent over 25 years working in the Pharmaceutical and Semi-Conductor Cleanroom Industry managing and delivering major Evironmental Monitoring projects and developing test protocols for IQ/OQ and PQ.
- He has also set up multiple ISO 17025 Particle Counter facilities worldwide and has many years of technical experience with partle counter calibrations to ISO 21501 standards.
- Jason has also published many technical articles on Environmental Monitoring in Cleanrooms and Particle & Air sampling technologies and travels frequently as a guest subject matter presenter around the world.