- Develop software drivers to communicate with instruments using serial and network protocols.
- Design, develop, release, and maintain shrink-wrapped software to collect, store, display, and analyze data collected from multiple instruments and sensors.
- Provide training and support to internal service and technical staff on instrument software and drivers.
- Provide accurate and timely status information to management for all development projects and products.
- Work within management guidelines, marketing specifications, and ISO quality system to meet key market requirements and deliver projects on schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years in relevant positions, 4+ years preferred.
- Relevant internships or related experience may be considered
- Required Skills:
- Serial Communications experience
- Experience using and developing software for network protocols
- Microsoft Windows software development including Visual Studio, ActiveX Controls, C#, and VB.NET
- Beneficial Skills:
- SCADA systems experience
- Understanding of OPC applications and protocols
- Experience with sensors, data loggers, and/or PLCs
- Experience with the Modbus family of protocols
- Experience interfacing with embedded applications
- Additional Requirements:
- Occasional travel required (domestic and international)
- Typically 2-4 times per year
- Fremont, CA
Please email your cover letter and resume to the Lighthouse Recruiting Team.