Looking for a career with a great Company? Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a dynamic Service Manager to add to our team LWS!
Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. Competitive wages and benefits! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has provided cleanrooms, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology aerospace and defense technologies (and data storage) with peace of mind with their real time contamination monitoring systems and air born particle counters. In addition to our air purification products, in our FILTR Science division, we manufacture NIOSH certified n 95 masks and medical grade & industrial air purifiers.
About the Job: This position is responsible for the management of the RMA process, scheduling, planning and expanding on-site service activities, generating timely reports, key customer account management and communication.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, all work must be done thinking “Safety First”
- Oversee the management processing of incoming and outgoing RMAs and all associated paperwork, including the preparation of all shipping documentation, packing lists, and customs documentation
- Review and approve RMA requests via web site and update RMA status on web site
- Works with VP of Services to help manage priorities for Calibration labs
- Schedule repair priorities based on management input and expedite status, and communicate schedule to all affected personnel
- Maintain and distribute monthly Service department status reports
- Process customer service requests; process service parts orders, service inventory tracking, spare parts management and inventory reconciliation, status updates and invoicing projections
- Direct communications with both domestic and international customers, and support overseas offices and agents by phone or e-mail
- Other general duties as assigned
- Must have a great “can do” attitude
- Outstanding problem-solving resolution and attention to detail, willing to lead by example
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong technical skills with scientific instrumentation preferred
- Strives to increase customer satisfaction
- Takes initiative and works well independently
- Two years of education from a college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ideally, we are seeking candidates that have good experience in Service Management of technical instruments/products and services
- High level of proficiency with personal computers. Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Access, and Internet usage
EEO Statement: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or disability status.
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team