Do you want the stability of working for a long standing and growing essential business, located in the beautiful Rogue Valley? Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions are seeking a dynamic Service Administrator to add to our team!
Must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude!
Competitive wages and benefits! Commission packages! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, dental, medical disability and life insurance)
About the Company: Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. Recently added production of air purification products, manufacturing of personal protective equipment. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for proper operation of the of the RMA process, including; timely receipt and shipment of RMA units, and customer support, customer communication and customer account management for customer training, service and support.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Process incoming and outgoing RMAs and all associated paperwork, including the preparation of all shipping documentation, packing lists, and customs documentation
- Review and approve RMA requests via web site and update RMA status on web site
- Schedule repair priorities based on management input and expedite status, and communicate schedule to all affected personnel
- Process customer service requests; including securing customers PO numbers or methods of payments, process service parts orders, service inventory tracking, spare parts management and inventory reconciliation, status updates and invoicing projections.
- Direct communications with both domestic and international customers, and support overseas offices and agents by phone, fax and e-mail
- Key customer account management – follow up on customer support for training, service and assist with service expansion and service SLA product offerings for our customer base
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, all work must be done thinking “Safety First”
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds and 41+ pounds as a two-person lift
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills, hand/eye coordination and attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Two years of education from a college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
EEO Statement: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, disability status, or any other legally-protected status.
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team