- On-site and remote service and engineering for systems and software in large enterprise manufacturers
- Motivated professional, able to initiate tasks, generate questions, and apply innovative solutions.
- Manage, organize, prioritize, execute and document assignments for multiple projects on time.
- Positive attitude, take direction well, and comfortable in group situations.
- Provide training and support to internal service and technical staff on technical and organizational subjects.
- Provide accurate and timely status information to management for all customers and projects.
- Willingness to travel frequently to both local and regional customer locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or technical field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years in relevant positions, 4+ years preferred.
- Relevant internships or related experience may be considered
- Required Skills:
- Experience with desktop, laptop, and server configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with Windows system administration, networking, and software installation, including both hardware and software
- Understanding of serial and network communication protocols
- Beneficial Skills:
- Experience with embedded devices, sensors, data loggers, and/or PLCs
- Experience with database, programming and/or scripting languages
- Familiarity with Clean manufacturing environments
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 processes and documentation
- Experience in FDA regulated life science industries (pharmaceutical, medical devices, etc.)
- SCADA systems experience
- Some travel required (mostly regional and domestic)
- Typically 6-8 times per year
- Fremont, CA
Please email your cover letter and resume to the Lighthouse Recruiting Team.