We are seeking a QA Tester I to add to our team!
Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. Competitive wages and benefits! Commission packages! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, dental, medical and life insurance)
About the Company:
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide. We are on a quest to improve yields by providing state-of-the-art technology. Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions truly is worldwide. We have performed hundreds of installations around the globe, servicing industries ranging from semiconductors and disk drive manufacture to aerospace and pharmaceuticals.
- Perform software quality assurance testing on applications, software components, and system products.
- Write and update internal service documentation and user documentation for applications, software components, and systems products.
- Provide training and support to internal service and technical staff on software.
- Develop and write test plans, test cases, and test reports for software projects and releases.
- Provide accurate and timely status information to management for all testing and documentation projects and products.
- Work within management guidelines, marketing specifications, and ISO quality system to meet key market requirements and deliver projects on schedule.
- Manage interns and additional available SQA resources.
- Manage, upgrade, and maintain the SQA lab and equipment.
- General duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications including but not limited to:
- Defect tracking system experience
- Experience with SQA project plans, test cases, and test reports
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Must have a great “can do” attitude
- Outstanding problem-solving resolution, willing to lead by example
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Experience managing people and projects
- Experience with ISO 9001 processes and documentation
- Experience using, developing, and/or testing web applications
- Understanding of virtual machines
- Experience using and/or testing sensors, instruments, embedded devices, communication protocols, or SCADA applications
- Experience in FDA regulated life science industries (pharmaceutical, medical devices, etc.)
- Understanding of the GAMP guidelines and/or EU GMP
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent field experience
- Minimum 1-year experience, 2+ years’ experience preferred
- Very little travel required
- Fremont, CA or Medford, OR
Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, disability status, or any other legally-protected status.
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team