We are seeking a QA Mask Inspector to add to our team!
Qualified candidates should have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do, get it done” teamwork/positive attitude! Competitive wages and benefits! Commission packages! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, dental, medical, disability and life insurance)
About the Company:
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide. We are on a quest to improve yields by providing state-of-the-art technology. Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions truly is worldwide. We have performed hundreds of installations around the globe, servicing industries ranging from semiconductors and disk drive manufacture to aerospace and pharmaceuticals.
About the Job and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for performing inspection of incoming materials and outgoing product to ensure conformance to specified requirements.
- Inspects incoming materials to verify correct part number, revision and conformance to drawing requirements.
- Identifies and segregates discrepant material, participating in Material Review Board disposition decisions and actions.
- Performs Final QA inspection and test of outgoing product, including verification of product, verification of paperwork.
- Identifies nonconforming product and problem solve to pursue resolution, initiating Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) when appropriate.
- Adheres to all ESD protection practices.
- Gets along with others.
- Good communication skills.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 40 pounds. Objects weighing between 41 & 70 pounds require a two-person lift.
- General duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications including but not limited to:
- Two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong math and computer skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required.
Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, disability status, or any other legally-protected status.
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team