Looking for a career with a great Company? Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a dynamic Project Administrator to add to our team LWS!
Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. Competitive wages and benefits! OJT! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, medical, dental, disability, accident and life insurance)
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide.
About the Job:
Responsible for administration and support to Project Managers working on LWS Monitoring Systems Projects in the USA - Full time office position.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, all work must be done thinking “Safety First”
- Order entry into Enterprise Resource planning (ERP) software
- Ordering parts and maintaining stock levels for the systems build team
- Tracking orders and deliveries and inventory control
- Assist Systems Manager/Project Managers with the project Kick-Off meetings
- Assist Project Managers with developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships and contacts
- Assist Project Managers with tracking, reporting, and communication of customer project service tasks and customer project issues including project progress
- Assist Project Managers in coordinating with Systems Manager for on-site Installation teams.
- All customer service tasks and customer issues must be managed to timely completion while maximizing customer satisfaction, resources, quality, and profits
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to management as required
- Work effectively with other departments and management through teamwork and striving to grow and improve our operations, profitability and positive work environment
- Gets along with others
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift and/or move up to more than 40 pounds
- Safeguard confidential company and personnel information
- General duties as assigned
- Must have a great “can do” attitude
- Outstanding problem-solving resolution, willing to lead by example
- Take initiative and works well independently
- High personal ethical standards
- Strong troubleshooting technical and organizational skills
- Good soft skills and problem resolution experience. Willing to lead by example
- Must have strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft, Word and Excel
- 1-2 years related administrative experience or equivalent completion of education and/or civilian or military experience
Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or disability status
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team