Looking for a career with a great Company? Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has a great opportunity for you!
We are seeking a dynamic Product Assembler to add to our team LWS in White City, Oregon!
Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. Competitive wages and benefits! OJT! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, medical and life insurance)
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide.
About the Job:
- The Product Assembler is responsible for performing all assembly mounting and wiring of the printed circuit boards and sensors to the chassis, while following all ESD safety standards.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, all work must be done thinking “Safety First”
- Perform all assembly mounting and wiring of the printed circuit boards and sensors to the chassis, while following all ESD safety standards.
- Rework assemblies both electrically and mechanically when needed
- Follow all production processes for assembly and torques
- Input possible changes to the procedures and documentation for a more efficient flow of the product, and for time and cost efficiency
- Good communication skills
- Get along with others
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds and 41+ pounds as a two-person lift
- General duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a great “can do” attitude
- Outstanding problem-solving resolution, willing to lead by example
- Take initiative and works well independently
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Meets productivity standards. Completes work in timely manner. Strives to increase productivity. Works quickly. Uses equipment and materials properly
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 40 pounds. Objects weighing between 41 & 70 pounds require a two-person lift. Objects weighing more than 70 pounds require equipment to assist in the lift
Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or disability status
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team