Do you want the stability of working for a long standing and growing essential business, located in the beautiful Rogue Valley? We are seeking a dynamic Plant Manager with lean/high volume manufacturing and new product launch experience (specifically) to add to our team! Located in the beautiful Rogue Valley!
Qualified candidates should have vast experience in the medical instrument or food manufacturing industry, and a proven track record in lean manufacturing techniques delivering constantly high quality regulatory compliant products at production rates as high as 50,000 units per shift.
Must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. Competitive wages and benefits Commission packages! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, dental, medical and life insurance)
About the Company:
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide. We are on a quest to improve yields by providing state-of-the-art technology. Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions truly is worldwide. We have performed hundreds of installations around the globe, servicing industries ranging from semiconductors and disk drive manufacture to aerospace and pharmaceuticals.
Position Summary: The successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of plant performance and delegate authority to key supervisors in production, manage all functions involved and direct and coordinate operations for the processing plant. Ability to take a new product line from start to completion by, ensure all testing, storage, handing and audit criteria compliances are met. Ideal candidates should have experience in creating procurement policies and procedures for a growing organization, additionally, have solid soft skills which will aid to leading the team to World Class Success!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations in our plant facility
- Ensure safety and efficiency of the facility
- Test and monitor plant processes
- Remain in compliance with all Federal and regulatory standards, facility ISO standards and other applicable guidelines
- Prepare, analyze and issue production and performance reports
- Control costs to achieve company budget goals
- General duties as assigned
Skills, Qualifications and Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in relatable field or related experience
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Able to lead root cause analysis investigations
- Lean manufacturing experience preferred
- MRP and ERP systems preferred
- Proficient with MS Office
- Able to explain training material to our operating staff
- Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication and soft skills
EEO Statement: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, disability status, or any other legally-protected status.
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team