Looking for a career with a great Company? Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a p/t Shipping and Receiving Clerk to add to our team LWS! Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. Competitive wages and benefits! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Since 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has provided cleanrooms, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology aerospace and defense technologies (and data storage) with peace of mind with their real time contamination monitoring systems and air born particle counters. These measures safeguard patients, critical worker staff and keep your prescriptions and vaccinations contamination free! In addition to our air purification products, in our FILTR Science division, we manufacture NIOSH certified n 95 masks and medical grade & industrial air purifiers, all made to shield folks from the unseen.
About the Job: This position is responsible for preparing items for shipment, receiving incoming shipments and verifying and maintaining records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, all work must be done thinking “Safety First”.
- Compares identifying information on RMA and packing list. Notify service admin of any discrepancies.
- Review’s procedures and documentation and suggest changes for a more efficient flow of the product, and for time and cost efficiency.
- Determines method of packing and shipment and inserts items into boxes or crates or assembles onto pallets.
- Affixes shipping labels, shipping instructions, and identifying information on packed cartons, crates or pallets.
- Arranges for shipment pickup and delivery by assigned carriers.
- Track’s shipments to assure proper delivery.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Uses hand truck or pallet jack to move shipments from shipping and receiving area to storage or work area.
- Good communication skills and gets along with others.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds and 41+ pounds as a two-person lift.
- General duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- 1- 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination.
- Outstanding problem-solving resolution and attention to detail, willing to lead by example.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding work ethic, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Takes initiative and works well independently.
EEO Statement: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or disability status.
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team