We are seeking an Office Administrative Assistant to add to team!
Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do, get it done” teamwork/positive attitude! Competitive wages and benefits! Commission packages! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, dental, medical, disability and life insurance)
About the Company: Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. Recently added production of air purification products, manufacturing of personal protective equipment. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide.
About the Job and Responsibilities:
An Office Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
Skills and Qualifications including but not limited to:
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary. Taking and delivering messages.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings. Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintains a system for recording expenses and the use of petty cash.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondences.
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Good communication skills.
- Get along with others.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds and 41+ pounds as a two-person lift.
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies, coordinate maintenance of office equipment and ordering new materials as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EEO Statement: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, disability status, or any other legally-protected status.
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team