Looking for a career with a great Company, located in the BEAUTIFUL Rogue Valley of Oregon? Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a dynamic Materials Logistics Manager to add to our team LWS!
Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. Competitive wages and benefits! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide.
About the Job: Oversee planning, procurement, storage, control, logistics and distribution of materials and products to support customer and company requirements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, all work must be done thinking “Safety First”.
- Establish strategic supplier relationships to meet delivery, cost, inventory and quality requirements.
- Manage inventory, purchasing and materials planning.
- Ensure proper materials flow for optimal production builds while also meeting inventory levels and costs goals.
- Maintain accurate stock levels through root cause variance analysis, standard cost reviews and in concert with accounting, cost adjustments.
- Oversee the management of defective materials via the MRB process.
- Responsible for best case landed costs for materials purchased from overseas suppliers that effectively utilizes the most appropriate transportation methods.
- Create key negotiation strategies.
- Oversee the management of the Kanban system.
- Good communication skills.
- Get along with others.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds and 41+ pounds as a two-person lift.
Minimum Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- Three plus years in logistics and/or materials management role.
- Expertise in supply chain and inventory management systems.
- Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and materials planning.
- Outstanding problem-solving resolution and attention to detail, willing to lead by example.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
EEO Statement: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or disability status.
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team