Looking for a career with a great Company? Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a dynamic Materials Handler to add to our team LWS!
Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. Competitive wages and benefits! OJT! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, medical and life insurance)
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide.
About the Job:
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for a company’s manufacturing processes. Manufacturing Engineers are involved in the design of the company’s manufacturing process. Once the process is in place, the Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for running and maintaining the process as well as seeking to continually improve the process. The process of continuous improvement requires the Manufacturing Engineer to continually find ways to improve quality and efficiency, both of which lead to a better product and reductions in the cost of producing the product.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, all work must be done thinking “Safety First”
- Receive deliveries into ERP system, including lot tracked items
- Collect Kanban cards from production cells and deliver to Purchasing
- Collect cards from Purchasing and return to production cell visual management boards
- Stock received parts at the production cell or stockroom, as appropriate. Remove date from card and put parts in proper bins
- Pull parts from the warehouse and deliver to production cells
- Gather completed finished goods and deliver to final staging areas
- Set up Kanban bins in production cells as needed
- Assist Shipping as needed
- Ensure lot tracked material is appropriately stocked and transferred
- Good communication skills
- Get along with others
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds and 41+ pounds as a two-person lift
- General duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a great “can do” attitude
- Outstanding problem-solving resolution, willing to lead by example
- Take initiative and works well independently
- Follows policies and procedures. Uses equipment and materials properly. Meets productivity standards. Completes work in timely manner. Strives to increase productivity. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Completes projects correctly, on time and within budget. Communicates changes and progress. Conserves organizational resources. Supports organization’s goals and values
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 40 pounds. Objects weighing between 41 & 70 pounds require a two-person lift. Objects weighing more than 70 pounds require equipment to assist in the lift.
Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or disability status
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team