We are seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager with Strong Digital experience (specifically) to add to our team in Beautiful Southern Oregon!
Qualified candidates should have experience in the Marketing industry with implementation of new digital marketing SEO/PPC strategies.
Must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. Competitive wages and benefits! Commission packages! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, dental, medical and life insurance)
About the Company:
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide. We are on a quest to improve yields by providing state-of-the-art technology. Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions truly is worldwide. We have performed hundreds of installations around the globe, servicing industries ranging from semiconductors and disk drive manufacture to aerospace and pharmaceuticals.
About the Job and Responsibilities:
Lighthouse is continuing to grow exponentially and as the Marketing Manager, you will play an integral part the team’s success by bridging the gap between sales, current and future vendors by working with our internal team, coming up with initiatives and programs, increasing the current and future customers knowledge about our products.
- Develop strategies and implement campaigns to publish on Facebook and other social media
- Manage and execute campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Google
- Strategize marketing campaigns by identifying correct advertising objectives
- Conduct webinars and virtual initiatives
- Develop business strategies
- Develop and research new digital advertising clients
- Purchase Ads and strategize strong email campaigns
- Work with the sales, product and service teams on a regular basis to ensure appropriate marketing strategy efforts
- Update and manage website
- General duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications including but not limited to:
- Outstanding problem-solving resolution, willing to lead by example
- Strong verbal and written, soft skills and communication skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Google Suite
- HubSpot Academy Inbound Certification strong plus
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Must have strong digital SEO/PPC experience
- Must have strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft, Suite, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Must be able to travel to tradeshows and conferences as needed
- Facebook Blueprint Certified is preferred
- Google Certification is a strong plus (Google Analytics, Google Ads)
- 2-3 years’ experience preferred
Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, disability status, or any other legally-protected status.
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Apply by submitting resume in Microsoft Word or pdf. format
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team