Looking for a career with a great Company? Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a dynamic Jr. Customer Service Associate to add to our team LWS!
Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. Competitive wages and benefits! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide.
About the Job: This position is responsible for customer service support through order entry, delivery scheduling, logistics coordination, and Order Management support as needed.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, all work must be done thinking “Safety First”
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Customer communication regarding order acceptance, questions, delivery schedule, paperwork for shipment, and follow up post shipment as necessary
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to management as required
- Good communication skills
- Get along with others
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds and 41+ pounds as a two-person lift
- Other general duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a great “can do” attitude
- Outstanding problem-solving resolution and attention to detail, willing to lead by example
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strives to increase customer satisfaction
- Takes initiative and works well independently
- 2 years of college or related experience
Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or disability status
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team