We are seeking an IT Manager to add to our team in Beautiful Southern Oregon!
Qualified candidates should have network engineering experience! Must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. Competitive wages and benefits! Commission packages! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, dental, medical and life insurance)
About the Company:
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide. We are on a quest to improve yields by providing state-of-the-art technology. Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions truly is worldwide. We have performed hundreds of installations around the globe, servicing industries ranging from semiconductors and disk drive manufacture to aerospace and pharmaceuticals.
About the Job and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will be able to manage our computer platforms, while looking for ways to grow our networks in a cost-effective way to meet future needs. The IT Manager will be responsible for developing network maintenance and growth plans, creating annual and project budgets, managing the IT staff and keeping the executive team up to date on the latest networking technologies that aid in helping us succeed.
- Consults with management to analyze computer system needs for management information and functional operations, to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to discuss system capacity and equipment acquisitions.
- Recommends and develops plans for systems development and operations, hardware and software purchases, budget, and staffing.
- Manages the development, implementation, installation, and operation of information and functional systems for the organization.
- Develops, implements, and monitors management information systems policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Negotiates and contracts with consultants, technical personnel, and vendors for services and products.
- Provides support to end users in the selection, procurement, usage, and maintenance of software programs and hardware.
- Manages computer operation scheduling, backup, storage, and retrieval functions.
- Reviews reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine costs and impact, and address problems.
- General duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications including but not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Must have Network Engineering experience
- 5+ years' experience in information technology management
- Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required
Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, disability status, or any other legally-protected status.
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team