Looking for a career with a great Company? Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a dynamic Jr. ISO Coordinator to add to our team LWS!
Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. Competitive wages and benefits! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide.
About the Job: This position is responsible for facilitating the organization’s ISO certification through management of the Quality Management System.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, all work must be done thinking “Safety First”
- Studies ISO standards and applies them to the QMS
- Establishes internal audit schedule yearly
- Performs internal audits of QMS, initiating Corrective/Preventive Actions Requests where necessary
- Trains and assigns tasks to additional staff of internal auditors
- Hosts customer and regulatory audits of QMS, initiating Corrective/Preventive Actions Requests where necessary
- Manages the Corrective/Preventive Actions process and drives CAPAs to closure
- Works with all personnel and departments to continually improve the QMS processes
- Good communication skills
- Get along with others
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds and 41+ pounds as a two-person lift
- Generates reports for Management Review
- Other general duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university; or 2 years of college or related experience
- Must have a great “can do” attitude
- Outstanding problem-solving resolution and attention to detail, willing to lead by example
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Takes initiative and works well independently
EEO Statement: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or disability status.
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team