Looking for a career with a great Company? Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a dynamic GL Accounting Manager to add to our team LWS in beautiful Southern Oregon!
Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. Competitive wages and benefits! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. Recently added production of air purification products, manufacturing of personal protective equipment. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide.
About the Job: Managing a small team of general ledger and accounts payable specialists, this position oversees and performs a wide variety of duties in the Accounting Department, including primary oversight of monthly closes, operating budgets, accounts payable, and other functions as necessary. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly General Ledger closes for the US parent company, including primary responsibility for the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Monthly accruals to support accounting in accordance with US GAAP.
- Monthly review and consolidation of overseas subsidiaries.
- Monthly reconciliations of intercompany accounts.
- Monthly updates to department expenses and comparison to approved operating budgets.
- Coordination of annual budgeting process with departments.
- Management of annual financial statement review with external auditors.
- Assistance with the preparation of income tax returns.
- Assistance to the CFO as necessary to research variances, determine the appropriate coding of expenses and other GL transactions, and ensure compliance with US GAAP.
- Good communication skills.
- Other general duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Minimum of 3 years of general ledger accounting experience in a leadership role. CPA or equivalent experience. Strong financial systems background, analytical skills, and sound understanding of accounting principles. Experience working with senior functional managers and peers across an organization.
- Must have a great “can do” attitude.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Outstanding problem-solving resolution and attention to detail, willing to lead by example.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding work ethic, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Takes initiative and works well independently.
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or disability status.
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word Format to Lighthouse Recruiting Team