Looking for a career with a great Company? Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a dynamic Electrical Engineer III to add to our team LWS!
Qualified candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude. The ideal candidate for this role will have embedded engineering experience with knowledge and experience with hardware, firmware and software platforms. Competitive wages and benefits! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide.
About the Job: This position is responsible for applying knowledge of engineering principles to design, develop and tests all aspects of electrical components and systems. Will use computer-assisted engineering design software and equipment to perform assignments. Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals. May be involved with activities of fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair of electrical or electromechanical products and systems. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works under general supervision and follows instructions and pre-established guidelines as defined by their supervisor.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop PCBAs per engineering specifications
- Collaborate with Engineering teams
- Design and develop around MCUs and ARM processors
- Conducts fabrication and testing of prototype systems, and documents design modifications as required.
- Designs, updates, and maintains schematics, layout files, and bill of materials per Engineering Change Order/Request process.
- Initiate’s fabrication of test equipment, and development of methods and procedures for testing products or systems.
- Inspects completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Uses engineering methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to design and development projects.
- Working understanding of embedded software to support electronic hardware associated with instrument development.
- The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
- Other general duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S./M.S. in Engineering or Computer Science and 4 years of experience in a related field; or equivalent
- Strong analog signal processing background
- Strong digital on-board communication protocol knowledge
- Must have a great “can do” attitude.
- Outstanding problem-solving resolution and attention to detail, willing to lead by example.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Get along with others.
- Outstanding work ethic, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Takes initiative and works well independently.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Embedded experience with hardware, firmware and software
- Linux, VHDL, and C/C++ knowledge
- ARM processors design knowledge
- FPGA design knowledge
- High speed digital processing
EEO Statement: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or disability status.
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team