Do you want the stability of working for a long standing and growing essential business, located in the beautiful Rogue Valley? Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions are seeking a dynamic Chief Operating Officer with lean/high volume manufacturing and new product launch and experience to add to our team!
Must have work and relevant experience and an excellent track record of leadership, an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do/get it done” teamwork and positive attitude.
Qualified candidates should have vast experience in the manufacturing industry and a proven track record in lean manufacturing techniques delivering constantly high quality regulatory compliant products.
Competitive wages and benefits! Commission packages! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, dental, medical disability and life insurance)
About the Company: Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. Recently added production of air purification products, manufacturing of personal protective equipment. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide.
Position Summary: The Chief Operating Officer provides the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive, and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company. Ideal candidates should have experience in creating procurement policies and procedures for a growing organization, additionally, have solid soft skills which will aid to leading the team to World Class Success!
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and integrate staffing programs designed to attract and retain the highest caliber of talent while satisfying the needs of our customers
- Provide leadership that encourages others to take more initiative in their roles
- Ensure all programs align with the company’s core values and culture
- Helm budgeting and resource allocation efforts alongside the top management team
- Assist the CFO with financial projections and analyses of existing programs and policies
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes, while minimizing losses
- Oversee operational policies and procedures, planning, maintenance and efficiency
- Ensure compliance on a company, state and federal level
- Head outreach and business relations
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate, and complete reports on the operating conditions of the company
- Drives the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives
- Collects and researches data. Uses intuition and experience to complement data. Develops project plans. Coordinates projects. Manages project team activities. Analyzes market and competition
- Represent the company with customers, investors, and business partner.
- Good communication skills
- Get along with others
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Directly supervises top management personnel
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Excellent track record of leadership
- Superior project management skills
- Resourceful and analytical with exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of all facets of business
- Outstanding public speaking and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of IT/business infrastructure
- Understanding of analytics and performance metrics
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- High level of proficiency with personal computers. Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Access, and Internet usage
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in written form with customers, vendors and co-workers. Ability to proofread and review documents for technical accuracy and conceptual clarity.
Education and Experience:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), or equivalent experience in executive management experience
- Experience working in a growing, international company dealing with Fortune 500 customers
- Travel is required to other LWS offices and customer sites in the US. Occasional International travel.
EEO Statement: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, disability status, or any other legally-protected status.
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team