We are seeking a Calibration Technician to add to our Chandler, AZ team!
Qualified candidates should have service technician experience in particle counting, cleanroom or similar industry. Must have an outstanding work ethic, be self-motivated and have a “can do, get it done” teamwork/positive attitude! Competitive wages and benefits! Commission packages! Great team! Great culture and benefits!
Employer Matched 401 k! Sick and Vacation! Health benefits! (Vision, dental, medical, disability and life insurance)
About the Company:
Founded in 1982, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of real time contamination monitoring systems and airborne particle counters. Lighthouse offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counters, Microbial Samplers and Liquid Particle Counters, as well as Temperature / Humidity sensors. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry plants worldwide. We are on a quest to improve yields by providing state-of-the-art technology. Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions truly is worldwide. We have performed hundreds of installations around the globe, servicing industries ranging from semiconductors and disk drive manufacture to aerospace and pharmaceuticals.
About the Job and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for providing both on site and remote services to customers, tracking customer related issues, and communicating all service issues to management in a timely and effective manner.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, all work must be done thinking “Safety First”
- Calibrates, troubleshoots, and repairs instruments based on date received and expedite status as determined by management direction
- Communicates instrument service issues to management in a timely and effective manner
- Completes, maintains, and processes pertinent paperwork and records.
- Advises upper management on product development issues arising from product problems identified through servicing instruments and occasional technical support calls with customers
- Good communication skills
- Get along with others
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds and 41+ pounds as a two-person lift.
- Recommends or performs minor remedial actions to correct problems.
- General duties as assigned.
- Travel to customer sites to perform calibration and service onsite.
Skills and Qualifications including but not limited to:
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Pass background check and obtain security clearances
- Experience with electronics and low voltage systems
- Common understanding of electrical components
- Experience with calibration, trouble shooting and field service
- Ability to read SOP calibration procedures
- Ability to use essential hand tools, test meters and other related items
- Takes initiative and work well independently
- Experience with sensors beneficial
- Must display professionalism in all capacities (verbal, visual and written)
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong math and proficient computer skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, GAMP, ISO 17025 and air particles counters a plus
- Candidates with an Electrical Engineering Degree is a plus
- 75% travel time
EEO Statement: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, disability status, or any other legally-protected status.
CANDIDATES SUBJECT TO PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND SCREENING
Email resume and cover letter to Lighthouse Recruiting Team