General Manager of Lighthouse EMEA published an excellent article titled "GMP Compliant Environmental Monitoring Systems in Stem Cell and Tissue Laboratories: 7 Frequently Asked Questions".
1. What are the equipment and monitoring parameters to be monitored in Stem Cell Laboratories?
2. Are there any standards and regulations required to be compliant in the monitoring systems?
3. We have a building monitoring system, do we still need an external system?
4. The equipment we use can measure and control all the necessary parameters. Can we monitor the system with
5. We use a data-logger to collect all critical data. Is it enough?
6. Can data from Building Automation System (BMS) sensors differ from the GMP Compliant
Environmental Monitoring System data?
7. Should Particle Monitoring Systems do 1 cubic meter air sampling? Should the alarms be set according to the
limits in m3?
To read more, click the file below.