GET A QUOTE
CATALOGS / BROCHURES ETC.
Brochure Wireless Monitoring
- Real-time and historical trend charts and data tables
- Standard reports present
- Easy (self) expandable
- E-mail, SMS and voice messages
- Alarm confirmation possible via telephone wide range of sensors and signal modules
- Temperature, humidity, pressure difference and CO₂
- Analogue inputs (0 - 5V or 4 - 20mA)
- Potential free alarm contact modules (e.g. for connection to a building management system)
- Optical alarm signal with acoustic alarm
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Audit Trail
- Individual user security including password renewal, auto log out after set time and access control
Infrastructure and operating systems
- Installation on (virtual) servers or PC/laptop
- Communication between server and radio receivers based on TCP/IP over the existing network infrastructure
- Support for various operating systems such as Windows 7, 8 and 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
Cobalt 2 Differential pressure sensor
The Cobalt differential pressure module contains two pressure sensors, which makes it possible to compare the relative pressure between two...
Cobalt 2 Digital Temperature sensor
The Cobalt 2 Digital Temperature sensors are read directly by the Cobalt 2 signal processor to ensure consistent accuracy over time....
Cobalt 2 Precision Temperature sensor
Cobalt 2 modules are available with three types of precision PT100 sensors to cover a wide range of applications, from liquid...