GET A QUOTE
The SPC-Cube provides a nondestructive inspection method using UV light source technology. It is an easy-to-use and effective device that inspects surfaces and substrates for fluorescent particles.
Next, to the standard settings for different types of surfaces, users can add their own recipes with 5 free adjustable different particle channel sizes and alarm settings. On top of that, the exposure time
(sensitivity) of the UV light can be adjusted to get the best results on different types of surfaces.
The user interface is pre-installed on the included laptop (ultrabook tablet PC with a touchscreen). The laptop can connect to more Cubes and automatically detects all switched on Cubes.
The data contains live images, particle size distribution, bar graph, particle concentration, PAC value and is presented in only a few seconds via the remotely connected tablet PC. Images and data are stored for later analysis and can be exported easily.
- Measures fluorescent Particles; ≥ 20μm – 10.000μm
- 5 adjustable channel sizes and limit warnings
- Measurement area: 35x25mm
- Measurement unit size: 85x85x115mm
- Weight Cube: 530gr
- Wireless battery charging
- Battery charging time: 3,5 hrs, operating time: 8 hrs
- Including 13’ LCD Touchscreen Ultrabook in a handy suitcase
- Scroll through older measurements or storage on external location
- Possibility to add meta data (operator, room)
- Touch switch for power on and off
- Repeatable measurements, with alarm function
- Maps particle size, particle location and particle shape on surface