Congrats to Hasim Solmaz, General Manager of Lighthouse EMEA for the publication of yet another informative article in the October 2018 edition of Cleanroom Technology!
"What's For Us In The New ISO-14644-1:2015?" Apply these six steps to make your cleanroom fit for the new standard, says Hasim Solmaz, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
1. Check number of particles allowed for related cleanroom class
2. Beware of changes in Table 1
3. Check table A.1 for minimum sample locations
4. No more UCL %95 calculations
5. The calibration should be based upon ISO 21501-4
6. Tube length for particle counter
To read more, click the file below.