GET A QUOTE
The Fit Test Champion
Leading the world in contamination monitoring has inspired us to create the most innovative N95 Disposable Respirator. The three-panel design went through countless iterations to pass the fit test on the widest range of faces.
Every detail of this respirator was refined until the H210 was quintessential, quickly being deemed the "Fit Test Champion" by those who have put it to test.
The H210 has been coined the fit test champion passing the test on the widest range of faces. Due to its innovative 3-panel design, soft nose foam, and patent-pending clear view bar, which increases your field of view while wearing, making it easier to view what you are working on without craning your neck.
Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions has specifically developed the H210 to be the easiest to breathe disposable respirator on the market with its 3-panel design, which maximizes the filtration surface area
The Straps the H210 are not held by staples but by patent-pending weld technology that makes the mask usable for more than one duty cycle. The Welds that meld the straps to the mask are 3 times as strong as any other N95 respirator available today.
- Filter: Polypropylene
- Nose Foam: Medical Grade PVC
- Nose Clip: Dual Iron Core Polypropylene Coated Wire
- Coverweb: Polypropylene
- Head Straps: Polyisoprene
- Particle Filtration: 98.27%
- Shelf/Storage Life: 3 Years from the date on the box (YYYY-MM-DD format)
- Storage Temperature Limits: Between -4°F (-20°C) and +86°F (+30°C)
- Storage Relativity Humidity Limits: Not Exceeding 80% RH
- Individually Wrapped
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Manufactured By: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
Time Use Limitation
A respirator may be used until damaged, breathing becomes difficult, or contaminated with blood or bodily fluids. Discard after every use when used for surgical procedures. Follow national, state, local, and facility infection control guidance and policies.
Store respirators in original packaging and away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, and damaging chemicals.