In the March edition of Cleanroom Technology, Jason Kelly, VP of Services, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions, talks about particle counter management for better data integrity and reliability.
In this article, Jason Kelly reveals the best housekeeping methods that users of particle counters can apply to help mitigate against loss of data integrity and accuracy.
Numerous events can affect the data integrity and accuracy of an instrument set up for particle detection. Cleanroom operators and personnel interacting with the device should consider the following conditions when using and managing a particle counter:
- Transportation while in use
- Capping the sample inlet in between uses
- Instrument cleaning (housing)
- Sensor cleaning (zero filter)
- Environmental decontamination
- Sample tube length
- Maintaining calibration intervals
- Shipping back for service
Click the file below to download and read a copy of the actual article.