Lighthouse provides a 24-hour support program unprecedented in this industry. We have the capability to manage, troubleshoot and repair systems from a remote location should our customer elect this level of service. Lighthouse stands behind our products and strives to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction. Help is just a phone call away at 800-945-5905 / 541-770-5905 from outside the U.S. or email us.
Lighthouse Service Centers provide excellent service and help reduce downtime. Our repair services include:
- Troubleshooting electronics
- Laser diode or HeNe laser tube replacement
- Firmware testing
- Internal Instrument cleaning
- Component replacement
- Consumable parts replacement
- Instrument Calibration
Our large inventory of replacement parts for our own and third party products means that when components fail or are in need of repair, we are prepared to provide assistance to keep our customers systems in operation.
Lighthouse is dedicated to continually train our customers. We offer training or consulting at our offices or at our customer’s facility in the subjects listed below as well as other custom classes:
- Lighthouse Monitoring System : User Training, Administration Training, Advanced Administration Training, Enterprise System Management
- Contamination Control : Fundamentals of Contamination Control Theory, Use and Application of Particle Counters, Advanced Contamination Control, Finding Contamination Sources, Selection of Materials for Use in Cleanrooms.
- Electrostatic Discharge Control : ESD Monitoring and Control in High Technology Manufacturing, Fundamentals of Electrostatics, Comprehensive ESD Control Program for Magnetic Recording.
- Airborne Molecular Contamination : AMC Control in High Technology Manufacturing, AMC Monitoring Technology, Chemical Filtration Basics
Lighthouse has an Application Technology Department, which can analyze customer’s facilities and needs for continuous or manual monitoring. We can advise customers on selection of components and materials. Post-sales support includes recommendations on statistical analysis and interpreting data, troubleshooting out-of-control conditions, and recommendations for corrective action.