The LMS Express 7 family of small monitoring systems is designed to collect and display data from Lighthouse SOLAIR, HANDHELD and REMOTE Particle Counters as well as from the Lighthouse Universal Manifold Controller, Mini Manifold and Mini Multiplexer.
LMS Express 7 allows users to manually download data directly from Lighthouse instruments or import Lighthouse Secure Data files from supported counters. LMS Express 7 RT can collect data from Lighthouse instruments in real time as well as download it manually.
LMS Express 7 and LMS Express 7 RT users can use built-in standard reports to view statistics based on the class level of the room being monitored.
Reports that can be displayed, saved and printed include: Fed Std 209E, ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 and BS-5295.
Designed and built by Lighthouse – a name you can trust.
- Easy CD Installation
- Manual Data Download from Lighthouse Portable Particle Counters via COM ports and Network Ports
- Import Secure Data Files from Supported Lighthouse Portable Particle Counters
- Historical Graphs and Data Tables
- Particle Standard Reports Including: Federal Standard 209E, ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, BS-5295
- Exports Data Tables and Reports to Excel (*.XLS) or CSV
- Exports Graphs to BMP, JPEG and more
- Easy Unit Conversion
- Localized Dates and Numbers
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- Optional User Logins with Password Aging, Auto-Logout and User Authentication
- Logs all Logins, Logouts, Additions, Modifications, Deletes, etc.
- Includes Database with Archiving Feature
Includes LMS Express 7′s features, plus…
- Real-Time Data Collection via COM Ports and the Network
- Supports 1-Second Data Updates
- Simple Calculation (Differential, Summation, Normalized, IAQ)
- Real-Time Graphs, Data Tables and Data Status
- Real-Time Maps with Internet Camera Support
- Alarm Output to LWS Mini Multiplexers
- Alarm Logging, Alarm Acknowledgement and Simple Alarm Delays
- Output Real-Time Data via OPC DA Server
- Connect Up to 32 Lighthouse Instruments
|Data Tables allow you to view data points in detail. They can be printed and exported to Microsoft Excel file (*.xls) or Comma Separated Values file (*.csv).||Graphs support control lines, linear/log axes and the right y-axis. Graphs can be zoomed and panned to better view their data. Graphs can be printed and exported to image files.|
|RT version, only – Real Time Data Status can display the alarm status of all recently collected data on one screen.||The maps in RT version of LMS Express 7 display the current status of your cleanroom. You provide it an image file of your room layout then drag and drop data items onto the map. You can also add links to Internet Camera feeds.|
Minimum System Requirements:
Personal Computer with 1GHz or higher speed processor; Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, XP, Vista or 7 Operating System; 2GB memory; 100MB hard drive space (data collection requires more); 256-color monitor, 800×600 resolution; keyboard and mouse; available serial, USB or Network port for manual data downloads; available serial, USB or network port for real time data collection; USB port for HASP lock.