- Design, develop, release, and maintain software and solutions for sophisticated systems that collect, store, display, and analyze data collected from multiple instruments and sensors.
- Provide training and support to internal service and technical staff on system software and solutions.
- Provide accurate and timely status information to management for all development projects and products.
- Work within management guidelines, marketing specifications, and ISO quality system to meet key market requirements and deliver projects on schedule.
- Work with service and manufacturing to enhance serviceability of software and systems, reduce system delivery times, and continually improve product quality.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years in relevant positions, 5+ years preferred.
- Relevant internships or related experience may be considered
- Required Skills:
- SCADA project or application development
- PLC programming or PLC communication protocols
- Microsoft Windows software development including Visual Studio, ActiveX Controls, and .NET
- Beneficial Skills:
- Relational database experience
- Web development experience
- Experience with scripting languages on Microsoft platforms
- Experience with the Modbus family of protocols
- Understanding of the IEEE 1131 protocol
- Additional Requirements:
- Travel required (domestic and international)
- 20%-40% travel time in 1st year, 10-20% thereafter
- Fremont, CA
Please email your cover letter and resume to the Lighthouse Recruiting Team.